Friday 20 January 2012

My New Bedroom

So guys... over christmas i got my bedroom redecorated and after much deliberation decided on the colour scheme of sophisticated black ,white & silver!

I got a brand new tv which is amazing it has twitter, facebook, youtube, bbc iplayer on! i highly reccomend! It fits perfectly with my colour scheme and looks quite different being white!
The wallpaper you can see is from wilkinsons! haha! Its my feature wall!

I then bought some accessories to fit my colour scheme. 



The love plaque is from Dunelm mill priced at £2.99 - the one below is similar from the same shop
This lamp is similar to mine pirced at £7.99 in the sale at Dunelm Mill at the moment










This is the same as my clock also from Dunelm Mill priced at £4.99








Finally the butterflies attached to my mirror were a BARGIN! at £1 from quality save! They stick on themselves however they kept falling on so i glued them on with some extra strong glue myself!
I would like to call my new room sophisticated on a budget ;) haha!
Sophie-Kate xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment