Thursday 7 July 2011

My Make-Up Essentials!...

Thought i would let you in on my favorite make-up essentials!
I use these everyday really! i tend to combine 2 foundations either the revlon photo ready with the dream matt mouse or maybeline 24 hour stay with dream matt mouse i find it stays on much longer this way!
I like using natural eyeshadow (browns and beiges) for everyday which stays on with my benefit lemon aid eye primer!
loving the benifit powder range at the moment and find the powder pop is perfect to carry round in my bag as it is combination of blusher and bronzer!
My mascara is quite new and i have to say im really impressed it makes my lashes really nice and long its the maybeline 'the falsies volume express black drama' mascara!
If you have any questions feel free to ask and i will get back to you!
Love Sophie-Kate xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment