Wednesday 13 July 2011

A summer day.. in england!

This is my dog lucy! She is the cutest thing everr! i just had to pop these pictures on from today to share with you guys! Shes such a little poser!
I have had quite a productive day.. considering its the summer holidays and managed to get myself out of bed! I went to Zumba at my local gym! I suggest for you to try it great way to get in shape, but all in all a laugh i highly reccomend trying it!
i have been trying out lots of new ways to wear my hair extentions recently!
i basically used my babylis waving wand and andrew collinge hair straighteners to create this look!
i wanted to create a kind of 'celb' wavy hair!
i  will be doing a tutorial on this look ASAP!... when i get the time!
I create my look on a student budget with a part time job soo anyone like me on a restricted budget get following people!
Sophie-Kate xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You and Lucy both look gorgeous- what a cutie she is! I keep meaning to try Zumba classes, keep hearing how good they are xxx

    ReplyDelete